Hale hui kai kihei maui
Aloha and welcome to /r/Honolulu ~ E Komo Mai!
2010.02.05 02:24 DS9_fan Aloha and welcome to /r/Honolulu ~ E Komo Mai!
Aloha and welcome to /Honolulu, a place for anything local, like news, pics, sports, events or just stop by, talk story. It's not a place for stink eye or downvote menehunes.
2011.03.23 04:07 FunkyBrento Aloha and welcome to /r/Oahu ~ E Komo Mai!
Aloha and welcome to /Oahu, a place for anything local, like news, pics, sports, events or just stop by, talk story. It's not a place for stink eye or downvote menehunes.
2019.08.13 07:12 honolulu_oahu_mod Aloha and welcome to /r/MolokiniCrater ~ E Komo Mai!
Aloha and welcome to /MolokiniCrater, a place for anything local, like news, pics, sports, events or just stop by, talk story. It's not a place for stink eye or downvote menehunes.
2023.06.03 18:32 DotLanguages 蓝牙的故事 🔵🦷 Stories Of Bluetooth
2023.05.31 22:35 chooseausernamethree Fresh coconut water
Aloha! It's our last day in maui and we haven't had fresh coconut water yet. Any suggestions in south maui / fifteen minutes drive from Kihei?
submitted by chooseausernamethree
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 01:23 Pulelehua ~ Island wide community events for the month of June ~
It’s been awhile since we put together a list of events. With so many things happening in the month of June and throughout the summer time, I thought it’d be nice to have a monthly community calendar again.
If there’s anything exciting that you know of happening in June ~ feel free to share it in the comments!
A celebration of Hawaiʻi Island and its beauty as a cultural melting pot. This 3 day event will be packed with food, fashion, cultural expressions, keiki hula, cultural workshops and the islandʻs only Fireknife competition. The event begins Friday with the opening celebration - including protocol from the various cultures represented and a hula hōʻike (celebration). Saturday is filled with a wearable arts exhibit, arts & crafts and a Samoan fire knife competition. Sunday enjoy a delicious culinary experience a the Taste of Pacific & Asia.
- Hawaiʻi Kuauli Pacific & Asia Cultural Festival ~ June 9-11th ~
The festival is a culturally based experience for both local residents and visitors. It is organized as a combined multi generational effort including members of the community from all spheres of influence - providing them with a platform to showcase the gifts and talents of those cultures present in Hawaii. Presentations of cultural dance expression, culturally based education programs, food, music, fashion and art will be held throughout the three day event.
Join us on Saturday morning, June 10, 2023, for the annual King Kamehameha Day Celebration Parade in Historic Kailua Village. Throughout the day, the community of West Hawai‘i will gather to honor the great ali‘i, King Kamehameha I, who established the first capital of the united Hawaiian Kingdom here in Kailua-Kona at Kamakahonu.
- King Kamehameha Day Celebration Parade in Historic Kailua Village ~ June 10th ~
Adorned in the flowers and colors of the Hawaiian Islands, regal pāʻū riders on horseback will represent each of the eight islands, led by their respective princesses and the pāʻū queen. The floral parade will also feature hula hālau, equestrian units, marching bands, a horse-drawn carriage and more.
After the parade, enjoy a ho‘olaule‘a (music and art festival) at Hulihe‘e Palace, including a free concert featuring top Hawaiian recording artists. Then take time to visit the many shops, galleries and historic landmarks of Historic Kailua Village.
Join us for the annual King Kamehameha Day Ho‘olaule‘a beginning at 11:00 AM following the King Kamehameha Day Celebration Parade! We are excited to open the doors and welcome kama‘āina and visitors to: tour the Palace, enjoy the grounds, and support local vendors and artisans, while enjoying musical entertainment and ‘ono food.
- King Kamehameha Day Celebration Ho‘olaule‘a at the Hulihe‘e Palace ~ June 10th ~
All proceeds from the Day go towards the historic preservation, maintenance and operations of the Palace and grounds.
On June 10, join the Kai ‘Opua Canoe Club as they host the 50th annual Kamehameha Day canoe regatta at the Kailua Pier. Racing action starts at 8 a.m. as canoe clubs from around the Hawai‘i Island come together at the Kailua Pier for all day racing.
- 50th annual Kamehameha Day canoe regatta at the Kailua Pier ~ June 10th ~
Ka‘ahumanu Place will be closed on Saturday for the annual Kamehameha Day canoe regatta craft fair with exciting vendors, a food booth and more.
Every June 11th, thousands of people gather on the northern tip of the Big Island of Hawaii to honor Kamehameha I, the chief who united the Hawaiian Islands in 1795. Kamehameha Day is recognized as a state holiday throughout Hawai'i, but North Kohala is a very special place to celebrate. Kamehameha I was born in North Kohala, where residents played a prominent role in saving his life as an infant.
- North Kohala Kamehameha Day Celebration ~ June 11th ~
Although North Kohala is a small community, each year on June 11th it puts forth a large grassroots effort to present a full day of celebration and tribute to King Kamehameha I. Visitors are welcomed to the North Kohala towns of Hawi and Kapa'au on Sunday, June 11, 2023 to take part in this unique local event. All events are free.
- Procession of Royal Societies 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM. There are four Royal Societies: The Royal Order of Kamehameha, ʻAhahui Kaʻahumanu, Hale o Nā Aliʻi and Māmakakaua (Daughters and Sons of Hawaiian Warriors). The four Royal Societies will lead, followed by the Daughters of Hawaiʻi, the ʻAhahui Kaʻiulani and Hawaiian Civic Clubs.
- Lei Draping Ceremony and Tradition Paʻu Parade 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM: See the original statue of King Kamehameha I in all its holiday glory. The statue in Kapa'au is decorated with many 20-foot-long floral lei created in tribute to the King. Watch a traditional pa'u parade with horses and riders adorned in flowers and colors to represent each Hawaiian Island. At 9:00 AM the road closes while Honorees and Pa'u riders make their way from Kohala High and Elementary School to the statue and Kamehameha Park in Kapa'au. Parade to begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Hana Noeʻau 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Enjoy "hands-on"education exhibits that ends the dayʻs festivities at the statue.
- ʻAha 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Join us as we celebrate the Kohala Festivities and the ceremonial release of KŪKULU, A Tribute to the Pillars of Mauna a Wākea, a compilation CD acknowledging, recognizing and honoring all who stand for Mauna Kea and places everywhere around the world.
First celebrated in 2013, this yearʻs Hawai’i Island LGBTQ Pride will take place on Saturday, June 24, 2023 in Hilo. This annual gathering brings together members of the LGBTQ community and supporters in a fun, casual setting to affirm LGBTQIA+ peopleʻs fundamental rights and place in a free society. Join the celebration and experience the creativity, love and power of the unique LGBTQIA+ ʻohana on Hawai’i Island.
- Hawaiʻi Island LGBTQ Pride ~ June 24th ~
The longer days of summer are here and that means more daylight to enjoy Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park. Mark your calendar for the following June events.
- June Events at Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park ~
All events are free, but entrance fees may apply. Some programs are sponsored by Friends of Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park and Hawai‘i Pacific Parks Association. Programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Check the park calendar for more information.
- Battle of Midway: A Japanese Perspective – The Battle of Midway, June 4 – 7, 1942, marked a turning point in World War II. The U.S. Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy would stand toe-to-toe battling for control of the Pacific. From the first decoded messages to the strategic decisions that would alter the course of history, Ben Hayes, historian and program manager for the park’s Interpretation & Education team, takes us through this epic conflict from a different perspective. Part of Hawai‘i Volcanoes’ ongoing After Dark in the Park programs and sponsored by the Friends of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park. Free, but park entrance fees apply.
- When: June 6 at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Kīlauea Visitor Center auditorium
- Ulana Lau Hala Demonstration – Learn to weave lau hala with practitioners from ʻAha Pūhala o Puna. Hawaiians have used hala (pandanus) tree to create many useful and beautiful items for centuries. Learn to weave lau hala and take home your own small piece of lau hala art. Part of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park’s ongoing ‘Ike Hana Noʻeau (Experience the Skillful Work) Hawaiian cultural programs, and co-sponsored by Hawai‘i Pacific Parks Association and the Friends of Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park. Free, but park entrance fees apply.
- When: June 14 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Where: ʻŌhiʻa Wing (across Crater Rim Drive from Kīlauea Visitor Center)
- Saving Wahi Pana (Storied Places) in Kaʻū – Discover how the County of Hawaiʻi Public Access, Open Space, Natural and Cultural Resource Commission (PONC) program and your tax dollars are preserving public access, open space, and natural and cultural resources in Kaʻū. Presented by Alexandra Kelepolo and Jodie Rosam. Part of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes’ ongoing Kahuku Coffee Talk programs and sponsored by Hawaiʻi Pacific Parks Association. Free admission, and Kaʻū coffee will be available for sale.
- When: June 17 at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Kahuku Visitor Contact Station
- Bert Naihe in Concert – Come be entertained by the Hawaiian music of Bert Naihe. Born and raised in Hilo, Bert enjoys the art of Hawaiian music and performs with Hālau o ka Ua Kanilehua and Kumu Hula Johnny Lum Ho. Bert’s first CD, “You’re the One,” was released in 2014 and features his own catchy versions of longtime favorites. Part of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park’s ongoing Nā Leo Manu Hawaiian cultural programs, and co-sponsored by Hawai‘i Pacific Parks Association and the Friends of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park. Free, but park entrance fees apply.
- When: June 21 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Kīlauea Visitor Center Auditorium
- Uēkahuna, Thomas A. Jaggar Museum, and the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory – For decades, the Thomas A. Jaggar Museum has welcomed people from all over the world, sharing volcano science and Hawaiian culture adjacent to the awe-inspiring view that is Kīlauea volcano. The earthquakes of the 2018 eruption and summit collapse damaged the foundations of the historic buildings beyond repair. Join Jadelyn Moniz-Nakamura, Ph.D., as she takes us on a journey through the past of this sacred place known as Uēkahuna. The evolution of the area will be shared on the eve of the park’s efforts to restore a more natural landscape and provide a dramatic viewing area and rest stop for locals and visitors alike. Part of Hawai‘i Volcanoes’ ongoing After Dark in the Park programs and sponsored by the Friends of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park. Free, but park entrance fees apply.
- When: June 20 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Kīlauea Visitor Center auditorium
- Artist-in-Residence Comics Journalist Andy Warner Returns – Join the park in welcoming back New York Times bestselling comics journalist, author and artist Andy Warner as the artist in residence for June. Come meet Andy as he presents the creative mind behind the art. Part of Hawai‘i Volcanoes’ ongoing After Dark in the Park programs and sponsored by the Friends of Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park and the National Parks Arts Foundation. Free, but park entrance fees apply.
- When: June 27 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Kīlauea Visitor Center auditorium
- Explore Kahuku – The Kahuku Unit, one of Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park’s best-kept secrets, is open Thursday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and it’s free! Guided ranger programs and talks are offered on the weekends, check the park calendar for more info. Sturdy footwear, water, rain gear, sun protection and a snack are recommended for all hikes.
- When: Thursday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Kahuku is located in Ka‘ū, about a 50-minute drive south of the park’s main entrance. Enter Kahuku on the mauka (inland) side of Highway 11 near mile marker 70.5
- A Walk into the Past with Dr. Thomas A. Jaggar – Walk back to 1939 and talk with the founder of the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory, Dr. Thomas A. Jaggar, at the edge of Kīlauea volcano. Dressed in period costume, actor Dick Hershberger brings the renowned geologist to life. You’ll learn what motivated Dr. Jaggar to dedicate his life to the study of Hawaiian volcanoes, and how his work helps save lives today. Space is limited; pick up a free ticket at the Kīlauea Visitor Center lānai the day of the program. This program is subject to cancellation during inclement weather. Supported by Kīlauea Drama Entertainment Network.
- When: Fridays, June 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Each performance is about an hour
- Where: Meet at Kīlauea Visitor Center
- Stewardship at the Summit Rainforest Restoration – Volunteer to help remove invasive, non-native plant species that prevent native plants from growing in Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park. Wear sturdy hiking shoes and long pants. Bring a hat, rain gear, day pack, snacks and water. Gloves and tools are provided. Under 18? Parental or guardian accompaniment with written consent is required. Visit the park website for details.
- When: June 2, 10, 16, 24 & 30. Meet at 8:45 a.m.
- Where: Meet project leaders Paul and Jane Field at Kīlauea Visitor Center on any of the above dates
- Explore the Summit and Other Ranger-Led Walks – Discover Kīlauea volcano on an easy one-hour, ranger-led walk offered daily. Other ranger-led programs may be offered; check with rangers at Kīlauea Visitor Center for additional programs.
- When: Explore the Summit is offered daily at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Where: Meet at Kīlauea Visitor Center lānai
submitted by Pulelehua
to BigIsland [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 21:34 Accomplished-Top4418 Kai Course Kaanapali Maui Hawaii.
2023.05.29 20:18 MatoroTBS Kaiserreich Beta 0.25 - ‘On the Wide Steppe’
After several years, the Eastern Europe Rework is complete, as the release of the Ukraine rework signals the end of an era for Kaiserreich. We learned a lot from the development process, with the Eastern Europe Rework being released incrementally, unlike the single large update that gave much of the China rework. With each successive release, we try our best to reach new heights with the mod, and to build on the work that was done beforehand, and both of these aims particularly apply to the Eastern Europe Rework. Our efforts remain ongoing on the reworks of all European majors, and the team members who worked on Ukraine have already moved on to work on Russia, Spain and Austria-Hungary. But for now, we are pleased to bring you our latest release, and we hope you enjoy it! Changes
- Updated the format of the Country Selection screen.
- Added new introduction screens for several countries, including the majors and notable minors.
- Removed the cap on the war support debuffs that is present in vanilla HOI4, applied by casualties, bombing and lost convoys, and decreased the rate of the war support decay.
- Countries now will lose 20% war support if at war, regardless of it being a defensive or offensive war.
- Reduced the Chinese “Unequal Treaties” resource export malus to 60%.
Reworked/Expanded Focus Trees
Tweaked Focus Trees
- Lebanon - overhauled political and military trees
- Ottoman Empire - added four new national foci for NatPops
- Added new alerts informing the player of impending declarations of war.
- Added events alerting the player when the AI has given them land in annexation events.
- Added annexation events for the Northern Caucasus, Corsica, the Kuban, Nice, Savoy and Syrmia.
- Added a new “Ostpolitik” decision category for Germany, detailing their relations with their eastern allies.
New Custom Country Paths
- Cuba (expanded current options)
- West Indies Federation (expanded current options)
- New portraits
- American Union State: Robert Melville Danford
- Australasia: Henry Douglas Wynter
- Bharatiya Commune: Madhav Sadashivrao Golwalkar, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sarojini Naidu, Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
- Union of Britain: George Nathan
- Bulgaria: Manol Vasev
- Cambodia: Son Ngoc Thanh
- Chile: Oscar Escudero Otárola
- Cuba: Juan Blas Hernández
- Combined Syndicates of America: Edward Allen Carter Jr., William Edward Foster, Daniel Webster Hoan, Campbell Carrington Johnson, James Kelly Parsons, Hyman Godalia Rickover, David Monroe Shoup
- Commune of France: Henri Adeline, Florimond Bonte, Jean-Édouard Verneau
- El Salvador: Salvador Castañeda Castro, Maximiliano Hernández Martínez
- French Republic: Paul Reynaud
- Germany: Wilhelm II, Wilhelm III (civilian & military)
- Greece: Georgios Papandreou
- Illyria: Stjepan Radić
- Latvia: Constitutional Assembly
- Lebanon: Anthony Peter Arida
- Kurdistan: Bakr Sidqi
- Malaya: Zhuang Mingli
- Mountain Republic: Ali Mitayev
- Ottoman Empire: Abdülmecid II
- Papua New Guinea: Sumsuma
- Paraguay: Higinio Morínigo Martínez
- Russia: Pavel Milyukov
- Serbia: Petar Zivkovic
- Shandong: Wu Huawen, Lu Jin
- Siam: Phraya Phaholponpayuhasena, Rama IX, Paribatra Sukhumbhand, Sarit Thanarat
- Slovenia: Leon Rupnik, Bogumil Vošnjak
- Kingdom of Spain: Emilio Mola Vidal
- Taiwan: Lin Xiantang, Lin Xiongzheng, Xie Xuehong
- Tripolitania: Ahmad Faqih Hasan
- Ukraine: Marko Bezruchko, Roman Dashkeyvch, Petro Diachenko, Opanas Fedenko, Oleksii Federov, Vasyl Fylonovych, Nykyfir Hryhoriiv, Yevhen Konovalets, Isaak Mazepa, Mykhailo Omelianovych-Pavlenko, Vsevolod Petriv, Kostiantyn Prisovskyi, Sviatoslav Shramchenko, Oleksandr Shulhyn, Oleksandr Shumskyi, Leonid Stupnytskyi, Mykola Stsiborskyi, Yurii Svirskyi, Yurii Tiutiunnyk, Oleksandr Udovychenko, Omelian Volokh, Vasyl Vyshyvanyi, Oleksandr Zahrodskyi
- Tweaked portraits
- Argentina: Pedro Eugenio Aramburu, Isaac Francisco Rojas
- Bohemia: Viktor Hoppe
- Commune of France: Aubert Frère
- Galicia & Lodomeria: Hnat Stefaniv, Dmytro Vitovskyi
- Liangguang: Li Zongren (changed uniform)
- New advisor portraits
- Germany: Reichskolonialamt
- Lebanon: Khayreddine al-Ahdab, Rashid Baydoun, Michel Chiha, Philibert Collet, Jacob of Ghazir, Selim el Khoury, Rose Shahfa, Riad el-Solh
- Princely Federation: Council of Princes
- Russia: Aleksandr Novikov, Mikhail Yangel
- Somalia: Assembly of Clans
- Syria: Army Air Command / Army Naval Arm
- Taiwan: Chen Fengyuan, Lan Gaochuan, Jian Ji, Cai Peihuo, Jiang Weishui, Liao Wenkui, Liao Wenyi, Lin Xiantang, Lin Xiongzheng, Xie Xuehong
- Ukraine: Asan Sabri Aivazov, Rostyslav Bereziuk-Voloshyn, Petro Bolbochan, Mykola Boretskyi, Mykhailo Bilynskyi, Volodymyr Chekhivskyi, Ivan Cherniakhovskyi, Dmytro Dontsov, Dmytro Doroshenko, Oleksandr Dovzhenko, Solomon Goldelman, Oleksandr Hadd, Borys Homzyn, Oleksandr Hrekiv, Mykhailo Hrushevskyi, Hryhorii Hrynko, Borys Huber, Andrii Hulyi-Hulenko, Dzhambulat Kanukov, Pavlo Khrystiuk, Andrii Khvylia, Mykola Khvyliovyi, Ihor Kistiakovskyi, Volodymyr Kedrovskyi, Mykola Kochubei, Vasyl Kochubei, Serhii Koroliov, Volodymyr Korostovets, Mykola Kovalevskyi, Levko Kovaliv, Oleksii Kozlovskyi, Ahatanhel Krymskyi, Andrii Livytskyi, Yurii Lypa, Ivan Lytvynenko, Mykola Maksymov, Arnold Margolin, Borys Martos, Andrii Melnyk, Mykola Mikhnovskyi, Zinaida Mirna, Yakiv Moraleyvch, Kyrylo Moskalenko, Vasyl Murashko, Andrii Nikovskyi, Oleh Olzhych & Olena Teliha, Kyrylo Osmak, Serhii Ostrovidov, Yurii Otmarshtain, Viktor Pavlenko, Anatolii Pisotskyi, Andrii Pokrovskyi, Mykhailo Poloz, Viacheslav Prokopovych, Serhii Rudenko, Volodymyr Salskyi, Volodymyr Savchenko-Bilskyi, Fedosii Shchus, Pavlo Shandruk, Oleksandr Shapoval, Serhii Shemet, Oleksandr Skoropys-Yoltukhovskyi, Zakhar Sliusarenko, Olena Stepaniv, Fedir & Mykhailo Tereshchenko, Vasyl Tiutiunnyk, Stepan Tymoshenko, Metropolitan Vasyl, Mykhailo Volobuiev, Serhii Yefremov, Maik Yokhansen, Vsevolod Zmiienko
- United Baltic Duchy: Baltische Landeswehrkommission
- Added some new generic American, British and German general portraits.
- Added a generic “Council of Advisors” advisor portrait.
- Added new national spirit icons for Chinese splinters, Ethiopia and Ukraine.
- Updated the Irish national focus icons for their army, navy and air force.
- Updated several Indian national focus icons.
- Added new national focus icons for Ukraine.
- Added new flags for the Bharatiya Commune, RadSoc Centroamerica, Hindustan, Madagascar, socialist Ukraine, Taiwan, Transamur and native-led Zimbabwe.
- Tweaked the flag for the West Indies Federation.
- Updated the flag render of Kolchak-led Transamur
- Fixed NatPop Egypt using the wrong flag.
- Updated the icons for the Artillery traits for commanders.
- Moved and resized the paper clip icon used in all event pictures.
- Added and tweaked the icons, names and models for the tanks and planes used by multiple countries across the mod.
- Added some custom infantry weapon icons for Austro-Hungarian constituents and White Ruthenia.
- Fixed a Mongolian leader being used as a generic leader portrait.
- Removed the Blackshirt insignia from a vanilla division icon.
- Updated Ireland’s event pictures.
- Updated the resolution and colouring on an old loading screen.
- Reconfigured the Music user interface and reformatted the track titles to ensure they fit into the interface properly.
- Added “Mars Genderang Kemenangan (March to the Sound of Victory)” for Insulindia.
- Removed “Rayuan Pulau Kelapa (Love of the Coconut Island)” for Insulindia.
- Added “Two Brothers Were Going There” for Russia.
- Added “Black Clouds Cover Over the Ruins”, "Cossacks Were Riding", “Ked my pryishla karta (This is the Map)”, "Long Live, Free Ukraine", "Oh, Grow You Dry Oak“, “Oh, On the Mountain the Reapers are Harvesting”, “Oi, vydno selo (Oh, You Can See the Village)”, "There's a Willow in the Field" for Ukraine.
- Fixed music not playing correctly for Azerbaijan, Madagascar, Mali and Zanzibar.
- Fixed “Protect the Yellow River” playing for non-Chinese countries.
- Fixed several tracks from vanilla HOI4 not playing, tweaked when some tracks from vanilla are likely to play, and renamed several vanilla tracks to more Kaiserreich-appropriate titles.
- Added more naval bases to the Bharatiya Commune and Princely Federation.
- Added Bastogne as a victory point.
- Fixed the French city of Verdun being too close to the German border.
- Adjusted the shapes of Dalmatia and Syrmia.
- Tweaked Morocco’s provinces.
- Fixed an invalid Moroccan railway.
- Added Terneuzen as a victory point.
- Increased the Infrastructure level in India.
- Updated the eastern Ottoman railway around Kars.
- Re-added the Sea of Marmara as a strategic region, to fix issues with AI pathfinding in the Aegean due to the blocked straits.
- Fixed Iquitos’ location to Peru from Ecuador.
- Improved supply situation in and around Transamur.
- Increased the supply availability between Crimea and Kherson.
- Removed the strait between Courland and Saaremaa.
- North America
- Rebalanced American war support and stability.
- Reduced the amount of military factories given by the factory conversion decisions, to avoid hobbling the AI.
- Increased the priority given by American civil war participants to building military factories during the Second American Civil War.
- Revised the combat AI for the participants of the Second American Civil War.
- Replaced the American Union State general Jacob Devers with Robert Danford.
- Buffed Canada’s starting army and war support.
- Canada’s NatPops no longer make John Diefenbaker their leader, as Henry Herbert Stevens stays in the position.
- Adjusted several Canadian and Combined Syndicate character names to include the nicknames they are most commonly known as.
- Renamed William Zebulon Foster to William Edward Foster, as he was never actually named Zebulon.
- Nerfed the Combined Syndicates of America commanders Robert Sharon Allen, Smedley Darlington Butler, Evans Fordyce Carlson, Benjamin Oliver Davis Sr, Herbert Charles Heitke, Campbell Carrington Johnson, Robert Hale Merriman, Maurice Rose and David Monroe Shoup, each by one skill level.
- Nerfed the military advisor traits of the Combined Syndicates of America’s Smedley Darlington Butler, Evans Fordyce Carlson, Bessie Coleman, William Rea Furlong, Eddie August Henry Schneider and David Monroe Shoup.
- Added Jacob Loucks Devers, from the American Union State, and Campbell Carrington Johnson, as generals for the Combined Syndicates of America.
- Removed George H. Cannon as a general for the Combined Syndicates of America.
- Added a Chief of Army role to the Combined Syndicates of America’s commander James Kelly Parsons.
- Removed Robert Sharon Allen’s Chief of Army role for the Combined Syndicates of America.
- Added the Armour Officer trait to Robert Sharon Allen, the Organiser trait to Robert Hale Merriman, the Cavalry Officer trait to Benjamin Oliver Davis Sr and the Chief Engineer trait to Hyman Godolia Rickover.
- Removed the Reckless trait from the Combined Syndicates of America’s Maurice Rose.
- The Combined Syndicates of America’s naval advisors are now available from either of the “American People's Navy” or “New Naval Plan” national foci, instead of just the former.
- Nerfed the initial “Red Guards” national spirit for the Combined Syndicates of America.
- Improved the effect of the Combined Syndicates of America’s “Roll Out The AO-2” and “The Red Dragon” national foci.
- Increased the duration of the “New European Military Schools” national focus for the Combined Syndicates of America.
- Revised the AI’s logic in supporting or abandoning Hawaii.
- Hawaii’s faction-joining decisions are now quicker.
- The American Union State now leaves any factions if couped by Pelley, and a player-led leader of the Entente can choose to attack him in return.
- The United States now starts with medium tank designs.
- Player-controlled United States can now decide whether or not the assassination attempt on Huey Long or Jack Reed is successful.
- Removed “Canberra” from the America ship name lists, due to its presence being an OTL reference.
- Central America & the Caribbean
- Added a unique flag for Augusto César Sandino’s Centroamerica.
- Removed “Fulgencio Batista” from Cuba’s ship name lists.
- Added party descriptions to Cuba.
- The Dominican Republic’s Trujillo now loses his advisor roles after being fired.
- South America
- Demoted Argentina’s Pedro Eugenio Aramburu from Field Marshal to General.
- Tweaked the map colour of NatPop Brazil.
- Brazilian puppet Patagonia (the Kingdom of Araucania) now starts with a core on Neuquén.
- Releasing Brazil now retains Acre and the borderlands for separate decisions.
- Added a Head of Army role to Brazilian Field Marshal Eurico Gaspar Dutra.
- Nerfed the Head of Army trait belonged to Brazil’s Euclides de Oliveira Figueiredo.
- Removed the option to create a puppet Ecuador on the Galapagos Islands, as it resulted in Ecuador getting too many volunteers in subsequent wars.
- Updated and standardised the names of many Paraguayan characters.
- Western & Southern Europe
- Added Breton endonyms.
- Replaced the Union of Britain’s George Sutherland Aitken with George Nathan.
- Decreased the skill level of the Union of Britain’s Thomas Jacob Hutton.
- Added Henri Adeline, Florimond Bonte, Georges Revers and Jean-Édouard Verneau as generals to the Commune of France.
- Added Henri Adeline as a military advisor to the Commune of France.
- The Commune of France’s Maurice Gamelin is improved to a level 3 field marshal, with a different Chief of Army trait, but now has the Old Guard trait.
- The Commune of France’s Clement Blanc now has the Artillery Officer trait, Charles Delestraint now has the Armour Officer trait, Diego Brosset has swapped Infantry Officer for Engineer, and Raoul Magrin Vernerey has swapped Adaptable and Infantry Officer for Commando and Harsh Leader.
- The Commune of France’s Marie-Pierre Koenig now has a Chief of Army role.
- Increased the army experience reward given to the Commune of France’s “Communal Army” and “Grand Army Reform” national spirits.
- Countries can no longer choose not to attend the Internationale Congresses.
- Moved the general Aubert Frère to the Commune of France, from the French Republic.
- The Commune of France’s Jacques Sadoul is changed from a general to a political advisor.
- Removed colonial names from the Commune of France’s submarine name list.
- Added Alessandro Sardi as a general for the Italian Republic.
- AI-controlled Socialist Republic of Italy will now attempt to perform naval invasions on the Republic of Italy.
- The Canadian decision to support the Orange Order in socialist-controlled Ireland now spawns Northern Irish units rather than Irish ones.
- Portugal will now actively try to annex the Congo in peace conferences.
- Portugal can now intervene in the Third Boer War.
- Halved the political power cost in the United Kingdom’s reconstruction decisions.
- The United Kingdom can now ask for the return of Canadian and Australasian fleets.
- The United Kingdom’s naval national foci have been considerably nerfed.
- Added the option for a player to refuse handing over the leadership of the Entente to the United Kingdom, while playing a country other than Canada.
- Central & Northern Europe
- Revised the frequencies at which Austria goes each of its three paths.
- Pluralist Austria can no longer integrate any parts of Germany.
- Non-pluralist Austria can now core all of Germany.
- Austria can no longer potentially integrate the German-speaking part of Switzerland, unless they have reformed the German Empire.
- Austria and Germany now start with medium tank designs.
- Austria now retains south Germany when releasing the German Empire, to be decided in its own annexation event.
- The Austrian-led German Empire, and German splinters, can now integrate German border regions, and no longer get instant cores.
- Added new descriptions to the late infantry technology for Austria-Hungary and its constituents.
- Denmark now starts with a core on Greenland, which no longer causes resistance for any other occupying power.
- Added English translations of Finland’s party names.
- Lwow is now not automatically given to Poland in the latter’s annexation event, unless its controller chooses to give all of Galicia & Lodomeria to Poland.
- Updated the events surrounding the division of Galicia to Poland and Ukraine.
- Germany’s integration of Austria, Slovenia and Switzerland is now compliance-based.
- Improved Manfred von Richtofen’s unique trait.
- Added air bases as rewards to German aviation national foci.
- Improved Germany’s AI at defending from naval invasions.
- Expanded the release of the North German Federation to match the standard of the other three German splinters.
- Germany now starts with interwar anti-tank technology.
- Germany’s “Anti-Russian Foreign Policy” national spirit is now removed from countries that join Russia’s faction.
- Replaced the news event picture from the “Fall of Amsterdam” event.
- The Netherlands’ integration of Flanders is now compliance-based.
- Decreased the war-related stability debuff given to the Nordic Federation by the “Nordic Neutrality” national spirit.
- The Nordic Federation will now send volunteers to Finland and Germany in the Weltkrieg.
- Reichspakt Poland will now get kicked from their faction, should they declare war on a Habsburg-led Austria during the Weltkrieg.
- Republican Poland having a failed nationalist coup will now prevent the nationalist uprising from occurring.
- AI-controlled Republican Poland will now have a nationalist coup less often.
- Increased Poland’s priorities in completing its economic decisions.
- Poland can now only complete Operation Parasol if it has less than 20% surrender progress.
- Poland will now lose some monarchy influence when the King appoints Studnicki after the election, even if the Circle won the election.
- Tweaked the AI’s event choice priority in Poland’s Clover Revolution.
- Changed the icon for Poland’s “20th Century Cavalry Tactics” national spirit.
- Releasing the Rhenish German splinter state now requires control of Cologne or Essen.
- Added Bogumil Vošnjak as the NatPop leader of Slovenia.
- Added Leon Rupnik as a general for Slovenia.
- Increased the amount of steel that Sweden gains in Kiruna.
- Updated several of Switzerland’s national focus icons.
- The Kingdom of Two Sicilies Confederation now gives annexed territory to its Italian puppets.
- Added two starting military factories to the Kingdom of Two Sicilies.
- Eastern & Southeast Europe
- The AI will now prioritise giving lands in the Balkans to an ally, rather than releasing puppets.
- Added an alternate description Bulgaria’s “Anti-Belgrade Pact”, should the Belgrade Pact be already defeated.
- The Estonian admiral Johan Pitka no longer starts in the United Baltic Duchy.
- Added party descriptions to Latvia.
- Latvia can now organise a state visit to NatPop Russia, so long as the latter is Realpolitik.
- Buffed several Latvia traits, national spirits and national foci.
- Added more trains to Latvia’s starting stockpiles.
- Added air bases to decisions and national foci rewards for Lithuania and the United Baltic Duchy.
- Added option in Macedonia’s annexation event, for it to be offered to Bulgaria or Serbia in exchange for an alliance.
- Increased the amount of war support drain that Romania receives from integration of Transylvania.
- Halved the maluses incurred by Romania’s “Great Game”.
- Romania can now attack Austria immediately if Austria is at war, ignoring normal revolt preparations in Transylvania.
- Romania is now able to core Bucovina without owning Transylvania.
- Romania will now no longer try to join Russia’s faction if they previously were at war.
- Russia’s annexation event can now result in the release of the Mountain Republic, made up of part of the Northern Caucasus under Russian control
- Made multiple tweaks to Russia’s political power, stability, and war support situation.
- Expansionist Russia can now invite Romania to the Moscow Accord, so long as Germany has been beaten and Serbia is also in the faction.
- Moved Russian military advisors Sergey Korolyov and Sergey Rudenko to Ukraine, replacing them with Aleksandr Novikov and Mikhail Yangel.
- Added a volunteer limit bonus to the “Twilight Struggle” national spirit, associated with the Russian/Entente event against the Internationale.
- Imperial Russia can now choose to just empower the Hohenzollerns for a puppet German Empire, instead of a Romanov.
- Socialist Russia now uses a slightly different green.
- Socialist Russia will now declare war on Central Asia before joining the Internationale.
- Nerfed Socialist Russia’s war support and starting stability.
- Added more AutDem party popularity for Russia’s Wrangel path.
- Serbia will now keep its core on Montenegro, if it loses the Fourth Balkan War.
- Added a two year truce and non-aggression pact to the Belgrade Pact’s Treaty of Budapest with Austria.
- Added generic Ukrainian name lists.
- Tweaked costs of several Eastern European Defence Cooperation decisions.
- Replaced the consumer goods cost from Eastern European Defence Cooperation contributions, with a political power cost.
- The United Baltic Duchy’s integration of Latgale is now compliance-based.
- Decreased the weekly stability loss from White Ruthenia’s “Solidifying Our Identity” national spirit.
- Added a new description a White Ruthenian upgrade to the infantry weapon technology, featuring Najman’s hand mortar.
- Adamawa and Cameroon can now claim and integrate Ubangi-Shari on their own during the annexation event, not just when granted by their overlord or ally.
- Removed Cape Verde-Guinea as a releasable puppet, as Cape Verde remains an integral part of Portugal.
- Adjusted the starting borders of the Manikongo’s secession from Mittelafrika.
- Added additional outcomes for Ethiopia’s DKAEB event chain.
- Changed some Ethiopian national spirit icons.
- The French Republic’s “Indestructible Bonds” national focus now gives claims on the states changed between the French Republic and the United Kingdom.
- The French Republic’s “Expand Communications in the Colonies” national focus now gives a bonus to the Psychological Warfare agency upgrade, if the “La Résistance” DLC is enabled.
- Changed the French Republic’s starting occupation laws, to match the in-game lore.
- The French Republic now gets a compliance bonus on Chad, after the completion of the “Fate of Equatorial Africa” national focus, and the merging of the area’s administration with French West Africa.
- The French Republic can now no longer call its allies in to help with the native revolts, unless facing three or more at once.
- The French Republic no longer uses African-style generic commanders.
- Increased the weekly stability debuff and decreased the party popularity stability modifier applied to the German Government in Exile’s “On Borrowed Time” national spirit.
- Removed Katanga’s national focus to integrate itself into Südwestafrika.
- Tweaked the visibility of some Katanagan national foci dependent on availability.
- Adjusted the conditions for Mittelafrika’s collapse. It will now only happen as a result of von Göring’s failure to quell the revolts against his rule, and for the German Government in Exile.
- Added leader descriptions to Mittelafrika.
- Replaced the stability bonus in Mittelafrika’s “Spirit of von Lettow-Vorbeck” national spirit with a war support bonus.
- Kenya and Nigeria are now allowed to secede during the Mittelafrikan collapse, if not previously subjugated.
- Von Göring’s Mittelafrika can no longer become free before dealing with its revolts.
- Added a tooltip for Mittelafika’s von Göring resigning, so that it's clearer this is what is happening, and removed its associated extensive stability and political power penalties.
- Rewrote several Mittelafrikan events, including the setup for the Kikuyu uprising. Also removed several outdated events.
- Removed Ludwig Bockholt and Theodor von Hassel as potential replacement leaders of Mittelafrika.
- Added party names and leaders to Nyasaland.
- South Africa’s Third Boer War peace now only requires a 180 day stalemate, instead of an entire year.
- Added bypasses to two of South Africa’s Nuweveld national foci.
- Rebalanced much of the Third Boer War.
- Caucasus & Middle-East
- Alash Orda, Bukhara, Khiva, and Turkestan can now claim and core Ashkhabad.
- Tweaked the map colours for Alash Orda and Khiva, and updated it entirely to Turkestan.
- Georgia can join the Reichspakt when World Tension is over 75%.
- Iraq’s Yusuf Salman Yusuf no longer uses a picture of a living person.
- Added several new political advisors to Lebanon.
- Tweaked multiple Lebanese events, modifiers and traits.
- Added more content to Lebanon’s war with Syria, and its build-up.
- Added an option for player-controlled Najd & Hasa to leave the Cairo Pact.
- Removed a reference referring to Mustafa Kemal as “Atatürk”, which he would not be called in the Kaiserreich timeline.
- Decreased some of the political power gain for the late-game Ottoman Empire.
- NatPop Ottomans will now also have Azerbaijan rebel against them, during their large revolt.
- Removed the ability of the NatPop Ottomans to join the Moscow Accord after defeating their large revolt.
- Added Turkish endonyms for Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece, Western Persia and Tunisia.
- Decreased the cost of several of Turkey’s expansion decisions.
- Updated the icon of Turkey’s “Turkish-Iraqi Economic Accord” national spirit.
- Tweaked the effect of a few of Yemen’s national foci.
- East Asia
- Added a description to Anqing’s Sun Liren.
- AI China will now always annex Mongolia, Tibet and Xinjiang.
- Removed the “Autonomy” puppets of the above Chinese conquests.
- Chinese concessions will always be returned by socialist countries, if they are requested.
- China can no longer declare unification if a neighbouring country is still hostile.
- Clarified the requirement of the Northwest War being over, for China’s decisions to ally with the Kumul Khatate, Ma Clique and Xinjiang.
- Wuhan now merges from its constituent parts, should it be made the capital of China.
- An AI-controlled Chinese splinter that controls Beijing will never now accept a submission demand.
- Adjusted East Turkestan’s national foci to account for potentially being a puppet.
- Fengtian can now be invited to the Japanese economic sphere.
- Japan’s “Operation Ichi-Gou” now bypasses if the strongest Chinese splinter is defeated.
- Japan’s peace with Germany will now result in all German allies being removed from the Legation Council.
- Japan’s “Fading Sun” mission will autocomplete if Japan is directly invaded successfully.
- Japan will now remove countries from the Co-Prosperity Sphere economic bloc if they are puppeted by another country.
- Japan will now add non-aggression pacts and truces upon peacing out with European countries, and mutual wargoals will be removed.
- Removed land-based carrier planes from Japan’s starting air force.
- Renamed Liangguang’s HH Kung to Kong Xiangxi.
- The Nanjing clique now doesn’t lose the “Conspicuous Kleptocracy” national spirit until it completes the “Government by Coercion” national focus.
- Manchu Qing will lose the general Sun Liren, if he is with them and they adopt a pro-German outlook.
- Merged Qing’s “Demand Warlords Bend the Knee” national focus into the “Pacify the Nation” national focus, to avoid them having a focus with potentially no effect.
- Russia can now choose whether to retain Port Arthur or not when releasing Manchuria.
- Added Wu Huawen and Lu Jin to Shandong as generals and Military High Command advisors.
- Changed the Military High Command trait of Shandong’s Jin Yune.
- Shanghai now turns PatAut or NatPop if puppeted.
- Rebalanced some of Shanxi’s Balance of Power mechanics to have a more even outcome.
- Sichuan is now set as a potential government when Chen Jiongming arrives.
- Sichuan’s Tian Songyao is now retired if Liu Wenhui loses the “Two Lius' War”.
- Added descriptions to Taiwan’s new puppet leaders, and changed the name given to the island depending on its ideology.
- Added seconds-in-command and political advisors to Taiwan.
- Added a division limit bonus to Transamur’s “Greater Transamur Ambitions” national spirit.
- Yunnan’s Zhu De can now align with Chen Mingshu, if the Left Kuomintang are defeated in the League Collapse War.
- South Asia & Oceania
- AI Afghanistan will now always accept Russia's demand of subjugation if isolated.
- Added Henry Douglas Wynter as a general for Australasia.
- Increased the level of Australasian generals Horace Clement Hugh Robertson and Iven Giffard Mackay, adding the “Desert Fox” trait to the former.
- Renamed the Bharatiya Commune’s Sardar Patel to Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel.
- Renamed several of the Bharatiya’s political parties.
- Removed the delay in uprisings involving the Bharatiya Commune and Princely Federation.
- Increased the starting stability and war support for the Bharatiya Commune.
- Moved the commanders Kodandera Madappa Cariappa, Jayanto Nath Chaudhuri and Satyawant Mallanna Shrinagesh to the Bharatiya Commune, from the Princely Federation, Madras and Mysore, respectively.
- Removed the Bharatiya Commune’s commanders Naseem Haider and Mahendra Pratap.
- Burma now starts the game with cores on Kachin, Upper and Lower Shan.
- Expanded Cambodia’s annexation event options to now include the country being released as a republic, or a kingdom with one of two different dynasties.
- The Dutch East Indies accepting the Congress of Batavia now causes them to be instantly annexed by the Netherlands.
- Fiji is no longer given back to Australasia, if puppeted.
- The Dominion of India is now known as the “Republic of India” if it leaves the Entente, rather than just “India”.
- The Dominion of India no longer renames itself to just "India" after reunifying India.
- Increased the starting army and stockpiles of the Dominion of India and Princely Federation.
- Improved the starting “Rifle Division” template for the Dominion of India.
- Added three starting offmap military factories to the Dominion of India.
- Added a tooltip to let the player know which states will be transferred upon India seizing Ceylon.
- Added an option for India to be declared on by Germany, should the former seize Ceylon.
- Replaced the manpower requirement in Indian national focuses with a World Tension level requirement.
- Added Hindustan as its own releasable, separate to the Bharatiya Commune.
- Indian splinters now get a claim on Sikkim upon releasing Bhutan or Nepal.
- Each Indian splinter will now try not to pursue territorial claims until after reunification.
- Renamed several Indian national foci.
- Added Sarojini Naidu as SocLib, Madan Mohan Malaviya as SocCon, Madhav Sadashivrao Golwalkar as AutDem/PatAut and Vinayak Damodar Savarkar as NatPop puppet leaders of India, respectively.
- Replaced Chin Peng with Zhuang Mingli as the leader of socialist Malaya, due to the former only starting secondary education in 1936.
- Moved the commander Akbar Khan to Pakistan, from the Bharatiya Commune.
- Added party descriptions to Papua New Guinea, and a socialist leader and second-in-command.
- Increased the Consumer Goods debuff for the Princely Federations’ “Backwards Economy” national spirit.
- Replaced the free unit spawn from a Princely Federations’ event, with a minor war support bonus.
- Removed the Princely Federations’ “Pact with the North” national focus, since that will now always happen by necessity.
- Removed the initial division recovery rate bonus in the Princely Federation’s “Decentralised Rule” national spirit.
- Replaced the division recovery rate malus with an organisational malus in the Princely Federation’s “Rebellious Princes” national spirit.
- Improved the AI for the revolters against the Princely Federation.
- Nerfed the Princely Federation’s starting stability and equipment.
- Added some Operation names to Siam.
Change notes continue in the comments due to Reddit's character limit.
- Added an option to the in-game start menu, linking to the page where a player can report a bug directly to the Devs, allowing them to be fixed more quickly.
- Enabling integration mid-game now applies the correct resistance and occupation law.
- Increased baseline unit limit bonus to +8 from +5.
- Added two new Ukrainian quotes for the loading screen.
- Replaced a Boris Savinkov quote with one that was said by Boris himself, instead of a character in a book he had written.
- Renamed the “Artillery Specialist” trait to “Artillery Leader”. Made “Fortress Buster” trait now available to commanders holding either “Artillery Leader” or “Engineer” traits, and the Artillery Military High Command role is now unlocked by “Artillery Leader” instead of “Fortress Buster”.
- Buffed the effects of several political advisor traits.
- Overhauled the tank design templates and armour division composition, and number of tank divisions that the AI will try to research and create.
- Tweaked the AI’s air production priority between close air support and fighters.
- Decreased the cost of awarding medals to division commanders by 50%.
- Increased the AI’s priority in circumstantially defending their allies’ borders.
- Generic advisors no longer have the “Ideological Crusader” or “Quartermaster General” traits.
- Increased the AI’s priority in hiring a Chief of Army, in comparison to Chiefs of Navy and Air Force.
- Improved the AI’s decisions in choosing the Army Academy spirits.
- Added generic Arab name lists.
- Increased the AI’s willingness to perform naval invasions against enemies with a larger navy.
- Multiple typo corrections and text inconsistency removals.
We hope you enjoy playing Kaiserreich as much as we did making it! - The KR4 Team: 84F8D8, Alpinia, Arvidus, Augenis, Blackfalcon501, Carmain, Chazem, Chiang Kai-shrek, Chiron29, Cody, Conchobhar, DuoDex, El Daddy, Fedex, Flamefang, Gaboemi, Gideones, Hamfast, hildagrim, Ido, Igor050301, JazzyHugh, Jeankedezeehond, Jonny BL, Juliet Wehrwolf, Kano, katieluka, Kennedy, kergely, KFateweaver, Klyntar King, Krčo, Luwofe, Matoro, McOmghall, ~mw~ // miwaco, NukeGaming, Owenomaly, PPsyrius, Pelmen, RagnoStrangeros, Rnk, Shiroe, Sonny O’Cad, SuperGreenBeans, suzuha, The Alpha Dog, The Irredentista, The Italian Jojo, Vidyaország, and Zimbabwe Salt Co.
submitted by MatoroTBS
to Kaiserreich [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 19:20 cannonemilyn UFS squish :) trying to downsize my collection, open to pm’s and offers 💕💕 ISO squish at the end for possible trades!!
2023.05.25 19:07 cannonemilyn updated UFS squish!! :) open to pm’s and offers! preference is selling but would be interested in trading some, iso squish at the end but open to looking too 💕💕
2023.05.25 03:41 Huongcaobeo Khám phá vẻ đẹp các bảo tàng nổi bật tại Maui, Hawaii
Maui được biết đến là một trong những điểm nghỉ mát nhiều người biết đến nhất nước Mỹ nhờ các bãi cát thanh bình của bờ biển Hamoa, những thác nước tuyệt đẹp bao bọc đường cao tốc Hana hay những đoạn đường mòn trong Công viên quốc gia Haleakala. Không chỉ thế, nơi đây còn chiếm hữu những địa danh mang đậm dấu ấn lịch sử. Mua ve may bay di my tu da nang
tải nghiệm khám phá những điều thu hút Hale Hō'ike'ike
Được duy trì và xây dựng bởi Hiệp hội Lịch sử Maui, Hale Hō'ike'ike là một trong những bảo tàng độc đáo nhất Maui, hứa hẹn đem đến cho khách du lịch tour du lịch lịch sử đầy quyến rũ thông qua các hiện vật, cổ vật, các sản phẩm nghệ thuật cùng các tòa nhà lịch sử.
Ghé thăm Maui, khách du lịch sẽ có cơ hội tìm hiểu về cơ chế quân chủ Hawaii trong phòng Kawānanakoa của bảo tàng hay chiêm ngưỡng bộ sưu tập đồ tạo tác phong lưu tại phòng Keōpūolani. Ngoài ra, đừng quên tham quan chiếc cano đánh cá quý hiếm hơn 100 năm tuổi tại Hālau Wa'a (Canoe House).
Địa chỉ: 2375A Main Street, Wailuku, HI 96793 Bảo tàng Di sản Lahaina
nằm ở tầng 2 của Tòa án Old Lahaina là một trong những bảo tàng lịch sử tốt nhất Maui mang tên Bảo tàng Di sản Lahaina. Khi đến đây, bạn có thể khám phá lịch sử của Lahaina từ thời kỳ tiền sử.
Các điểm tour du lịch đáng xem xét của Bảo tàng Di sản Lahaina bao gồm bản đồ địa hình của Maui, lá cờ năm 1898 của Vương quốc Hawaii và các buổi trình bày giáo dục về Khu bảo tồn cá voi lưng gù quốc gia của quần đảo Hawaii. Bạn cũng đừng quên ghé qua Lahaina Banyan Court để chiêm ngưỡng cây cổ thụ lâu đời nhất của Maui!
Địa chỉ: 648 Wharf St #101, Lahaina, HI 96761
Đặt vé máy bay cần thơ đi hà nội
để có chuyến bay đến thủ đô tiết kiệm Bảo tàng Wo Hing & Cookhouse
Vào đầu những năm 1900, Hiệp hội Wo Hing được thành lập và thành lập trên phố Front ở Lahaina. Ngày nay, tòa nhà đã được bảo tồn và biến thành một trong nhưng bảo tàng độc đáo nhất Maui
Hình như, bảo tàng Wo Hing & Cookhouse còn sở hữu một căn bếp số đông, dĩ nhiên hiện nay nó được hoạt động như một nhà hát nhỏ để tôn vinh cuộc sống thường ngày của hòn đảo. Những bộ phim được trình chiếu trong nhà hát đều là những bộ phim được hiện bởi Thomas Edison trong khoảng từ năm 1898 đến 1906.
Địa chỉ: 858 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761 Hale Pa'I (Bảo tàng In ấn)
Hale Pa'i (hay Bảo tàng In ấn) là một trong những bảo tàng nhiều người biết đến ở Maui tọa lạc trong khuôn viên Trường Trung học Lahainaluna, dọc theo Đường Lahainaluna, Maui. Khi đến đây còn được gọi là Nhà in vì đây là tòa nhà lịch sử chứa máy in đầu tiên của Hawaii, cũng là nguồn gốc của Ka Lama Hawaii, tờ báo đầu tiên của Hawaii được xuất bản ở phía tây dãy núi Rocky.
Hale Pa'I là nơi các học giả chủng viện như David Malo xuất bản các tác phẩm nổi tiếng, trong đó bao gồm Moolelo Hawaii, tác phẩm mô tả các truyền thống và lịch sử cổ truyền của Hawaii. Tòa nhà một tầng này được xây dựng với những bức tường làm từ san hô và đá nham thách trát xi măng, tạo nên cấu trúc thẳng độc đáo đáng để chiêm ngưỡng.
Địa chỉ: 980 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761
Tìm hiểu hà nội nha trang bao nhiêu km
và du khách sẽ có chuyến bay tiết kiệm khám phá TP đại dương miền Trung. Bảo tàng Alexander & Baldwin Sugar
tọa lạc liền kề với nhà máy đường lớn nhất Hawaii, bảo tàng Alexander & Baldwin Sugar được liệt kê vào danh sách những bảo tàng độc đáo nhất Maui nhờ không gian bao la chứa đựng các hoạt động tạo ra đường thương mại của Maui.
tại đây chắc hẳn sẽ phù hợp với những giáo đồ ăn uống, khi những bạn tò mò sẽ được tìm hiểu lịch sử của cây mía và quá trình phát triển đường trên đảo. Mía chính là loại cây trồng có ảnh hưởng to lớn cả về kinh tế đến những người dân địa phương Maui.
Địa chỉ: 3957 Đường Hansen, Puunene, HI 96784 Pioneer Mill Co. Smokestack & Locomotives Exhibit
Là nơi trồng mía trước tiên của Maui, Pioneer Mill Co. Được xây dựng vào năm 1860 và hiện là một trong những bảo tàng nổi tiếng nhất Maui. Pioneer Mill là một phần cần thiết trong nền kinh tế Tây Maui trong 139 năm, với cấu trúc thành lập độc đáo của ngôi nhà ống khói cao làm bằng gạch và bê tông.
dù rằng Pioneer Mill Co. Đã xong hoạt động vào năm 1999, Tổ chức Khôi phục Lahaina đã tìm cách bảo tồn nó và xây dựng một lối đi tới các triển lãm lịch sử về thiết bị phát triển đường mía. Hành khách có thể chiêm ngưỡng các đầu máy xe lửa cổ của bảo tàng mang biệt danh “Lahaina” và “Launiupoko”.
Địa chỉ: 275 Lahainaluna Road, Lahaina
Mua ve may bay da nang gia re
và hành khách sẽ có cơ hội trải nghiệm nhiều điều thú vị tại thành phố đại dương này Bảo tàng Baldwin Home
nằm ở trung tâm của TP Lahaina, Bảo tàng Baldwin Home là một trong những bảo tàng cổ nhất ở Maui, được thành lập bởi Reverend Ephraim Spaulding vào thế kỷ 19.
📷Bảo tàng Baldwin Home là một trong những bảo tàng cổ nhất ở Maui. Ảnh: viaggi
Những ngôi nhà của người dân Baldwin thường lôi cuốn nhiều khách tham quan qua đêm. Ngày nay, Bảo tàng Baldwin Home mang đến cho những người mến mộ lịch sử một cái nhìn tuyệt đẹp về lịch sử truyền giáo ở Hawaii qua những bức ảnh cổ, đồ tạo tác và đồ vật từ những năm 1850, xứng đáng là một trong những bảo tàng độc đáo nhất Hawaii.
Địa chỉ: 120 Dickenson Street, Lahaina Bảo tàng Lịch sử Makawao
Bảo tàng Lịch sử Makawao được thành lập riêng để khái quát về lịch sử của Makawao, một thị trấn nhỏ ở Maui tọa lạc trên vùng đất lịch sử và truyền thống của người Hawaii. Trong hơn 10 năm, Bảo tàng Lịch sử Makawao trưng bày các triển lãm về các đồn điền địa phương, trang trại chăn nuôi, trường học, nhà thờ và người dân Makawao.
Được duy trì bởi một nhóm tình nguyện viên tận tâm, bảo tàng Lịch sử Makawao cung cấp vé vào cửa miễn phí cho bạn và được bình chọn là một trong những bảo tàng đáng ghé thăm nhất Maui.
Địa chỉ: 3643 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI
Nếu du khách chưa có điều kiện đến Hawaii, hãy đặt vé máy bay đi phú quốc
đến tìm hiểu đảo ngọc xinh đẹp của Việt Nam.
submitted by Huongcaobeo
to u/Huongcaobeo [link] [comments]
2023.05.24 09:29 chooseausernamethree Itinerary Review
Taking another go at the itinerary for upcoming trip after EVERYONE said the last one was too packed. Thanks for that, have cut out a lot, but need some help.
DAY 1 Arrive by 2:30. Pick up car from airport. Check in to airbnb at Kihei. Get groceries. Visit Kamaole beach park near Airbnb.
Check snorkel report. Go to a beach and chill all day. Evening at Maui brewing company.
Ka'anapali beach in the morning. Brunch at moku roots in Lahaina. Walk around front street/shopping Dinner at Star noodle is booked.
Haleakala National Park (not sunrise) till afternoon Chill in the evening
DAY 5 Road to Hana. Wai'anapanapa beach booked (3-6pm) Airbnb at Hana for the night
DAY 6 Waimoku Falls via Pipiwai trail - 2 hrs. Seven Sacred Pools, Ohe’o Gulch trail- 15 mins. Drive back to Airbnb at kihei Polynesian show at Shops at Wailea at 5.30 pm/shopping.
No plans. Relax at beach.
DAY 8 Day to leave
*Is STAR NOODLE good for vegetarian/vegan food?I see one veg option for sure but no reviews for it. And is the view worth it even if it's not a sunset dinner slot? (Have reservation for 4:30 pm )
- What are good lunch options for the Haleakala visit? Is it better to carry something light for the road and drive back towards Kihei for lunch?
*I realise day 4, 5 and 6 are packed back to back. I'm figuring out how else i can use the three day Haleakala NP pass to when we hike Pipiwai too.
I'm considering this alternate itinerary and want to know if this is doable.
Day 3 - Haleakala national park (sunset) Day 4 - Lahaina (see og day 3) Day 5 - Road to Hana. Drive directly to Pipiwai trail and seven sacred pools trail. visit wai'anapanapa beach (3-6 slot) and head to Airbnb in Hana for the evening
Day 6 - Drive from Hana back towards paia making 3-4 stops. I keep hearing driving counterclockwise on this road and making stops is tedious? Need some clarity on this.
submitted by chooseausernamethree
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 14:08 journeyingjew Waterfalls
First time visitors to Maui! What are the best waterfalls that are not on the Road to Hana? I invited my mom to come to Maui with my boyfriend and I for part of our trip. We planned to do the Road to Hana after she left, but now I’m considering driving it 2 days out of my 9. I know that’s crazy and I do get really motion sick but I have reservations for black sand beach on a day after she leaves (booked before we knew she was going to come) Tickets are now sold out if we were to go earlier.
I really don’t want to drive the RTH twice but I also want to take my mom to see waterfalls. We will be staying in Kihei but don’t mind driving a fair distance.
submitted by journeyingjew
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 06:49 flickofthevic RTH Route
| || |
Looking to take a day for RTH but heard it’s shut down. Could anyone tell me where it’s shut down at and how long they usually last? Planned this route but not sure if it’s possible now submitted by flickofthevic to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 13:24 carnivorousdrew Suggestions on food, stay in Kaanapali and things to do
Hi everyone! We are planning our honeymoon end of Sept. and are looking to stay in Kaanapali for a couple of weeks, rent a condo + car and travel around. We would like some suggestions and feedback, it would be much appreciated, on these points:
- when looking at the condos we noticed that some are cheaper in the northern part near the Times supermarket, however it seems that that part is a bit more secluded and with fewer shops/restaurant options than what is available around Whalers village, the price difference in stay however is significant, so we were wondering if there is any trolley service from that northern part to Whalers village.
- What are some good restaurants on the island? We like Korean and Japanese cuisines, but would also like to try local cuisine, even if it's off the beaten path.
- After watching some videos and feeds of different beaches, it looks like Kaanapali has stronger waves and currents than the beaches in the Wailea and Kihei areas, is that correct? We plan on doing a lot of snorkeling. Btw I subscribed to a service called the snorkel report, wish this was a thing in other countries as well lol
- How do you counter huge jet lag? We are kinda used to 10h flights, but in this case, coming from Europe, we will have a 10hr flight to the West Coast, a night layover at a airport hotel, and then the 4-5h flight to Maui. That will put us at a time zone that is 12hrs behind basically.
- I read that the waterfalls like the twin waterfalls and the ones around are private, but that the access is open and you only have to pay a parking fee, is that correct? Is that also the case with the other waterfalls?
- What are some nice things to see or do in the North Eastern side?
- We plan on eating out once a day, do supermarkets like safeway provide ready meals/sandwiches for decent prices? If so, do they run out quickly?
submitted by carnivorousdrew
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 15:18 DurchgepeitschterBot Gendern erkannt in /r/de !
Hier wurde gegendert -> https://reddit.com/de/comments/13nrq5t/kai_wegner_berliner_verwaltung_verzichtet_künftig/jl0wwkd/
Stelle mir gerade vor, wie jemand das Wort Bürger:innen liest und dann ganz verwirrt einen Duden hervorkramt, um herauszufinden, was dieses mysteriöse Wort nur bedeuten soll.
Was für eine selten dämliche Argumentation. Aber auch entlarvend: Kai Wegner möchte, dass alles so bleibt, wie es war, als Kai Wegner zur Schule ging.
Insgesamt hat dieser User schon 1
mal gegendert! Sein Privileg: Gleichstellungsbeauftragte*r
submitted by DurchgepeitschterBot
to Genderscanner [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 08:15 seizethecheeses Anyone's car rental charge you for sand in the car?
I've rented cars many a time in Maui, and sand is a fact of life here on the island. I returned my car to SIXT and the guy made a comment about sand being on the carpet and how it will likely be an extra cleaning fee. Today I got my bill over email and they are charging me $200 to clean it, is this standard? I've always rented from Kihei rent-a-car and returned it after a week of beaches and driving all over the island, never cleaned the car myself except for garbage and have never been charged a fee like this.
submitted by seizethecheeses
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.19 00:07 Infinitum77 Please look into signing this petition to save a historic tree at Hawaii Department of Health
At the Hawaii State Department of Health's Kinau Hale, a historic tree (I believe it's a Chinese Banyan that's been around for several decades) that is frequented by Manu-o-Kū (White Terns) and other birds for habitation is in danger of being cut down on Saturday, May 20th in order to preserve 10 parking stalls due to asphalt uplifting. This tree has been a home to these beautiful birds and other bird species for years and it would be a tragedy to see it destroyed.
The Manu-o-Kū population is fairly small on Oahu (about 2,300 according to Hui Manu-o-Kū) and their population has been steadily increasing from 700 in the early 2000s. They rely on trees like this one for habitation and nesting. Without this tree, they're range of habitat will only diminish within urban Honolulu.
Cutting down this tree would not only harm the local Manu-o-Kū population, but also disrupt the ecosystem of the area. Trees provide oxygen, shade, and homes for many animals including insects, birds, and mammals. This is especially important as Honolulu's urban tree canopy continues to shrink and the urban heat island effect is expected to increase, which will impact the adjacent homeless shelter opening in late May 2023.
If folks would be willing to extend their signature, that would be wonderful. Save HDOH Parking Lot Tree for Manu-o-Kū (White Terns) Update
: Someone noted that the conservation status of the local Manu-o-Kū population is more stable that what I was initially informed. I’m looking into this and will clarify to ensure factual information. Update 2:
lostinthegrind correctly pointed out that the Manu-o-Kū population is in-fact increasing, having risen from 700 to 2,300 as of present day, with the Hawaii-based population concentrated on Oahu. However, according to whiteterns.org, Manu-o-Kū are federally protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. Thus I have adjusted the post Accordingly with correct information and new context. I sincerely apologize for missing information and context.
To clarify on why I published the petition, the tree is a fairly significant tree that is frequented by white fairy terns for habitation. While there are none nesting according to Hui Manu-o-Kū, I strongly think that this tree adjacent to the forthcoming houseless shelter should be preserved considering that it’s a healthy tree and will help reduce urban heat island effect. The justification by the state (specifically the Hawaii Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS) that it needs to be removed due to it uplifting the asphalt of several parking stalls is unconscionable. Especially given Honolulu’s urban tree canopy is declining. Important Update:
The Governor’s office has issued a stay on the tree cutting until the DAGS Director and the State Central Services Division meet to discuss the tree cutting.
I want to thank everyone who extended their signature to the petition! As the Chinese banyan’s future is still uncertain, please consider sharing the petition and contacting Senator Karl Rhoads and Representative Scott Saiki asking them to have DAGS explore all options to preserve the tree or mitigate the cutting with new trees if possible.
submitted by Infinitum77
to Hawaii [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 14:08 False-Manager39 My dialect (A type of Lehndi/Western Punjabi with Eastern influences)
1) Past tense:
JeDii-ku menu jaankaarii ee, asaa'n dii bolRii vich Past tense common Jhangvi tey Saraiki aalaa ko nii.
SaaDaa Past tense PothohaRi (Upper Punjabic language) naal meyl khaandaa vay (it matches that)
HuN saaryaa'n JaTkii (a group of certain Lehndi dialects) lehjyaa'n vicho'n kinhaa'n-kinhaa'n naal eh match kardaa ee, ehdaa menu ghaNaa (zyaada) pata ko nii.
- Oh aayaa saa/sii (male past)
- Oh aayii sii (female past)
- Oh aaiiyaa'n seeyaa'n (female past plr)
- Oh aaye say (male plural)
- Tuu'n aayaa sei'n (second person)
- Asaa'n aayee saa'n
- Tusaa'n kado'n dey aaye khalay so? (Tusee'n kado'n dey aaye hoye sii?)
When we are not speaking Theth-ly we just use "sii" everywhere like the common Majhi speaker I guess. We only use Haa/Hayii/Han/Haavay when speaking with a Saraiki or Jhangvi speaker. 2) Future tense:
Same as all Western/Lehnda dialects. (Hindko/Jatki dialects/Pothohari/Multani and South dialects/etc)
3) Jull and Vanj:
- Na Dholaa hosii, na Raulaa hosii!! (hoveyga - No lover no trouble!)
- "HuN kittho'n labbh lyaaveeyay! Asaa'n kittho'n kareeyey bhaal (search)? Oh veylay val na aasan, kalliiyaa'n yaadaa'n ee reh gaiiyaa'n naal!" (Oh veylay muphir nii aavaNgay - [from my poem])
- Chaa peeso? Chaa peesei'n? (peevogay/gii and peeveingaa/gii)
- Moo'nh na naasaa'n, meinn vii kukkaR khaasaa'n! (Idiom, "Khaavaa'ngaa")
- Asaa'n huN aavdaa haq lai tey raahsaae'n/raahsoo'n. (Elders in South area say Raahsoo'n like Saraiki, rest say Raahsaae'n like Jhangvi [and most other Jatki] speakers) If you are unaware of either tense, ask me for videos.
We say "Jaa", (As in "Eh avein ko nii keetaa jaandaa!", "Kii keetii jaandaa ae'n?!")
Our elders use Juldaa and Veyndaa more and even in common speaking we have different times to use them. (Both these words are common throughout Lehnda dialects, especially in the Jatki belt and South/Saraiki areas, in North only "Jul" starts to become common)
- Ohh Jull vay etho'n! (Get lost)
- Kithay julyaa'en? (Where to?)
- Eh vii hoii julsii (This too shall pass)
- HuN na sadd ohnu, oh veyndaa pyaa ee (Don't call him now, he's leaving)
- Labbh veysii labbh veysii, ethay-ee-kidray hosii na (Labbh jaaveygii)
- Aa juleeyey (come lets go)
- Unhaa'n da saaDay vanay aavaN-vanjaN lagyaa raahndaa ee.
- Beh jul do minT aastay !
- HuN kithay veyso/julso? (Jaavogay)
- Maapyaa'n da jado'n Dar ee leh vanjay taa'n baal vigaR veyndin (leh jaavay/jaanday ney)
With "Aa" we prefer Jaa, (Oh aa jaasaN
/Tenu samjh aa jaasii
Point 3 is linked with Point 4 4) Unique verb tenses:
In Jhangvi and South/Saraiki dialects they have this Passive tense:
- "Oonday kolo'n bandaa mareeej pyaa!!" (maaryaa gyaa)
- "PaaNii bhareej pyaa? ke ko na?" (PaaNii bhar gyaa jaa nahi?)
- Onday pair kapeej paye!! (His feet got cut/Pair kapeejaN/vaDHeejaN means having loss)
- Chakeej sakdaa vay (Chakkyaa jaa sakdaa ae)
- Kamm mukaandyaa'n mukaandyaa'n tuu'n aapay mukeej veysei'n! (tuu'n aapay mukk jave'nga)
- Eh gand etho'n chakeejay taa'n ghar da haal ghar vargaa lagay ! (uTThay/chukkyaa jaavay)
- Aapay ee paTeej veyndaa aa, mei'n bahoo'n vaarii koshish keetii joR laavaN dii!
- NikkRay dii baa'nhh chhikeej payii! (Khichh gayii)
- Haa'nhh to'n reejhaa'n ee jado'n saariiyaa'n kaDHeejaN taa'n vatt kaahdii chass aasii? (Translate this on your own, I test you guys lol)
(Iqbal's dictionary examples Bhareej
, BhaiMayaSingh dictionary example
. A-Jukes Lehnda dictionary gives this tense with each verb) Only "Veyndaa/Veysii/etc"
is used with this tense. Jul and Jaa don't fit.
And we also say:
5) Chaa, Ghin, Pao, ChhaDD, Jul, Khalaa:
- Avein ko nii kareendaa! (keetaa jaandaa)
- Eh lafz saaDay vanay varteendin (vartay jaanday ney)
- Oh dohei'n bahoo'n ghaNaa aleyndin! (boht zyaada bolday ney)
- Lokii menu aakdhin (aakhday ney) -Joining "hin" at the end of verbs is commonly done in all Lehndi dialects, especially Jatki ones and those of South/Saraiki, even in Pothohari and Hindko. (Pothohari example) -We also say "ney" for plural.
- Aaee'n ko nii aakheendaa ! (This is not how it is said!)
Ghin is for action you do on your own (Ghin=Lai) [Common in Saraiki, Pothohari and Hindko]
Chaa is used instead of "Dey"
- "Aavdaa kamm vii kar ghinn tey meraa vii kar chaa"
- "Chaa maaryaa", "PaaNi da hikk glass tey dey chaa", "Chaa dittaa", "Chaa keetaa", "Mukaavo chaa"
- "Khvaavo chaa na ko chajj dii shae" (Khilaa dei'n na koii dhang ki cheez)
For physical action that someone does, we say "Po" (Po/Pae = Jaa)
- "Tur pao nii Allah diiyo bandeeyo!" (Moooveee!!)
- "Sei'n pao!" (Sau'n jaa/Sleep!!)
- "Alaa pae, chup lagii khalee ee?" (Speak! Have you gotten mute?)
- "Do dey'nhaa'n aastay taa'n reh pao" (Stay for at least 2 days pls)
Pao can be replaced by Jul (Beh jul!
) Pyaa instead of Gyaa
- "Digg pyaa/Mareej pyaa/Gvaach pyaa/Khalo paye/Sei'n pyaa (Sau'n gyaa/slept)
ChhaDD is also like Chaa.
Khalaa = Hoyaa/Pyaa
- Like, "KaDDH CHHaDD ehnuu!" (Nikaal do isay!!), "Aasaa'n dey aasray tey chaa-chhaDDyaa"
6) Some small important stuff:
- Bhukkh lagii khalee ee
- Oh aaye khalin
- Maut sir tey aaii khalee vay
- Mein tuhaaDay boohay tey aayaa khalaa aa'n
- Kamm kado'n daa mukkyaa khalaa ee
Haigaa, Aa, Ee, Vay
- Hatth dho tey khaaNaa khaadhaa kar (Hatth dho ke khaaNaa khaaya kar)
- Tholaa tholaa rall tey chokhaa thee veyndaa vay (ho jaandaa ae)
for "Hai". Paaro'n
Ko and Kaaii
- "Taa'n paaro'n aakhyaa" (Taa'n/Aes laii/Ehday karkay)
- "Taanhiiyo paaro'n taa'n oh tappyaa raahndaa ee" (Aesay aastay/Taanhiiyo)
- "KehRii paaro'n" (Kaahnu/Kihday karkay)
- Tusaa'n-dii paaro'n
for "Koii". (I made a post on these in detail "Kaaii" is used a lot in Sufi poetry, Ko is very common and is in all dictionaries)
- AsaaDaa taa'n ko thaa'n-TikaaNaa ee kaaii-nii!
- Asaa'n naal aleyso ke kaaina? (SaaDay naal bologay jaa nahi? - A song in my dialect)
- Haigaa vay ke ko nii? (Hai jaa nahi?)
- Kamm tenu aakhyaa saa jehRaa oh tuu keetaa ee ko na/kaaii-na
for Kisay: (this is used in old poetry as well and still common in Jhang and South)
Aenjhaa, Kenjhaa, Onjhaa, Jenjhaa
- Kihei'n daa kaaii visaah ko nii !!
for Eho-jihaa, Kiho-jihaa, etc:
Using Keetaa/Khaadhaa/Dittaa/Peetaa/Leetaa/Dhotaa/Nahaataa/Suttaa etc with Kar:
- Aenjihiiyaa'n gallaa'n na keetaa kar.
- Jenjihaa'n pehlaa'n sei'n halee'n vii tuu'n onjihaa ee aei'n!!
Kyu'njay and Taa'njo
- AeDay daavay na keetay kar! (karyaa kar)
- Menu vii dittaa kar (dyaa kar)
- RoTiiyaa'n rajj rajj khaadhiiyaa'n kar, utto'n chaah vii vaahvaa chaaRHii kar! (khaayaa kar, chaaRhyaa kar)
- Haulay Haulay peetaa kar
for Kyunke and Taake 7) Continuous tense:
8) Spamming "V" everywhere:
- Oh keetii aandiiyaa'n-in/Oh kardiiyaa'n paiiyaa'n ney.
- Oh keetii aandin/Oh karday paye ney
- Bahoo'n mee'nhh paindaa pyaa vay ajj.
- Eh har veylay paRhdaa pyaa hondaa ee.
9) Using "Jai'n/Kai'n" instead of Jis/Kis:
- RovNaa, KhlovNaa, HovNaa, SauvNaa, KhohvNaa (RoNaa, KhaloNaa, HoNaa, Sau'Naa, etc)
- PaavNaa, LyaavNaa, PyaavNaa, etc.
- Samjhaaveendaa, Lyaaveendaa, KaDHaaveendaa
- Lyaaveeyey, Bavheeye, Laveeyey (Bring, Sit, Take)
- BavhaN, Bavho, Ravho, Ravhay, RavhaN, Ravhaa'n, Ravhei'n, Bahveee'n, Ravhee'n
- AavaN, Aavndaa, Jaavay, Aavay, Khlovay, Deyvaa'n, DeyvaN, Deyvo, Aavo, Jaavo
- PeevNaa, DeyvNaa (dinking, giving)
eh kamm keetaayii, oh aggaa'nh aggaa'nh aa jaavay"
diiyaa'n tuu eh chaalakiiyaa'n sikkhiiyaa'n ney, jeevNaa bahoo'n aukhaa hoii gyaa ae" "Kai'n/Kainday
naal laR paye vay?" 10) Fun vocabulary: Bahoo'n
= Bohtaa (Bahoo'n DaahDii garmii, Bahoo'n GhaNaa) GhaNaa
= Zyaadaa Tholaa
= ThoRaa AlaavNaa
= BolNaa (Ethaa'n Punjabi alaaeendii aa) Vat/Val/MuR
= Phir (Vat
kii hoyaa? Val
vii samjh ko na lagii. Eh vat
karan aalay kamm ney haalee'n inhaa'n nu ko nii na karnaa, samjhyaa kar) KaTThyaa'n
= TogetheEik saath (KaTTHyaa'n khaadhaa kar!) Kallyaa'n
= Alone/Individually (Kallyaa'n na khaadhaa kar!) Kallaa
= Only (Kalliiyaa'n gallaa'n ee karniiyaa'n aavndiiyaa'n hin ehnu) Ukkaa/Aslo'n
= Bilkul (Ukkaa ee bhull pyaa/Aslo'n na julsaa'n mein etho'n!) Saahvei'n
= Equal (Saahvaa'n
qanoon hovNaa chaaiidaa vay/Baalaa'n nu maapyaa'n dey sauhei'n
nii hovNaa chaaeedaa) Dey'nhh
= Din (ਦੇਂਹ) Haa'nhh
= Dil/Heart Vall
= Tareeqa BheyN
= Sister Bhiraa/Veer
= Brother GaalNaa
= Zaayaa karnaa VanjaavNaa
= Gvaa denaa Khalaa
= KhaRaa (standing), "KhallNaa
" = stopping GhukaavNaa
= Rotate LaahvNaa, LahvaavNaa, LehNaa, Latthaa
= Utaarnaa, Utarvaanaa, Utrnaa, Utraa SyaaNnaa
= To Identify (PachhaaNnaa) SunjaapNaa
= To be identified (PachhaaNyaa jaaNaa, jivein "Lokii shaqlo'n sunjaapdin") KunjjNaa
= SameyTNaa KajjNaa
= To cover Visaah
etc ! :)
submitted by False-Manager39
to ThethPunjabi [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 04:48 Mannylorian1 Email blast from HGEA. Worth reposting here to amplify.
📷We should know where our council member stand on this large pay increase for themselves.
The Honolulu Salary Commission's proposed pay increases for city council members and administration leaders are set to go into effect automatically on July 1 unless the city council brings it up for a vote and seven out of nine council members vote it down
. Already Council Members Augie Tulba and and Andria Tupola have signaled their opposition to the proposal.
Council members are currently banking nearly $70,000 a year for a part-time job. The proposed increase would skyrocket their salaries to $114,000, a 64% pay bump. Let's make our voices heard. Call your council member and tell them to bring the salary increases up for a vote.
Council Member Contact Info District 1 – Andria Tupola
Area: Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Ho‘opili, Makakilo, Kalaeloa, Honokai Hale, Ko ‘Olina, Nānākuli, Mā‘ili, Wai‘anae, Mākaha, Kea‘au, and Mākua
Contact Information: 808-768-5001 or [[email protected]
) District 2 - Matt Weyer
Area: Waikele, Village Park, Royal Kunia, Wahiawā, Mokulē‘ia, Waialua, Hale‘iwa, Pūpūkea, Sunset Beach, Kahuku, Lā‘ie, Hau‘ula, Punalu‘u, Kahana, Ka‘a‘awa, Kualoa, Waiāhole, and Kahalu‘u
Contact Information: 808-768-5002 or [[email protected]
) District 3 – Esther Kiaʻāina
Area: Āhuimanu, Heʻeia, Haʻikū, Kāneʻohe, Maunawili, Kailua, Olomana, Enchanted Lake and Waimānalo
Contact Information: 808-768-5003 or [[email protected]
) District 4 – Tommy Waters
Area: Hawai‘i Kai, Kuli‘ou‘ou, Niu Valley, ‘Āina Haina, Wailupe, Wai‘alae Iki, Kalani Valley, Kāhala, Wilhemina Rise, Kaimukī, Kapahulu, Diamond Head, and Waikīkī.
Contact Information: 808-768-5004 or [[email protected]
) District 5 – Calvin Say
Area: Palolo Valley, St. Louis Heights, Mānoa, Mōʻiliʻili, McCully, Ala Moana, Makiki, and portions of Kakaʻako.
Contact Information: 808-768-5005 or [[email protected]
) District 6 – Tyler Dos Santos-Tam
Area: Portions of Kakaʻako, Downtown Honolulu, Punchbowl, Papakolea, Pauoa Valley, Nu‘uanu, Iwilei, Liliha, ‘Ālewa Heights, Kalihi and Kalihi Valley.
Contact Information: 808-768-5006 or [[email protected]
) District 7 – Radiant Cordero
Area: Kapālama Kai, Kalihi Kai, Kahauiki, Mauliola (Sand Island), Moku Mokauea, Moanalua, Āliapa'akai (Salt Lake), Māpunapuna, Ahua (Airport), Āliamanu, Kapūkakī (Red Hill), Kapuaikaula (Hickam), Moku'ume'ume (Ford Island), Hālawa, 'Aiea, Kalauao, and Waimalu Kai.
Contact Information: 808-768-5007 or [[email protected]
) District 8 – Val Okimoto
Area: Portions of ‘Aiea, Waimalu, Newtown, Pearl City, Seaview, Crestview, Waipi‘o Gentry, Koa Ridge, Mililani Town, and Mililani Mauka.
Contact Information: 808-768-5008 or [[email protected]
) District 9 – Augie Tulba
Area: Waipahū, Iroquois Point, West Loch, ʻEwa Villages and portions of ʻEwa Beach.
Contact Information: 808-768-5009 or [[email protected]
submitted by Mannylorian1
to Oahu [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 21:46 karpproshops Splitting 10 days between Kauai and Maui?
I will be in Hawaii for 10 days this July with my girlfriend and planning to spend 5 days in Kauai and 5 days in Maui. This is for an egagement proposal trip so good balance between relaxation and fun is a must!
Do you all think this itinerary is too crammed or will have us in a hurry as opposed to relaxing? (Ps we are intentionally leaving out road to Hana in lieu of Kauai)
Day 1 - Arrive to Kauai at 3pm. Get car rental and check in airbnb at Princeville. Drive to hanelai town for a stroll, dinner and stock up fridge
Day 2 - Morning boat tour to Napili Coast / Go to Hanelei Bay Beach / Dinner somewhere in north shore
Day 3 - Haena State Park / Hike first 2 miles of Kalalua Trail / Ke’e Beach
Day 4 - Drive to Waimea Canyon / Lunch at Poi’pu beach / return to princeville
Day 5 - Catch 12pm flight to Maui / get car rental / check in at Westin Kaanapali / relax in Kaanapali
Day 6 - Molokini Crater snorkel in the morning / Lahaina / Haleakala Volcano for sunset
Day 7 - Beach day in either Kihei / Wailea / Makena
Day 8 - Free day
Day 9 - Departure at 10 pm
submitted by karpproshops
to VisitingHawaii [link] [comments]
2023.05.17 21:21 Academic-Ad4648 Kihei Vs Kahana area
We are planning a trip for the end of summer. We went last year and stayed at Royal Kahana, and absolutely loved it. Looking at condos, tho, I’ve noticed they are a bit cheaper in the Kihei area. We never been to Kihei, so I thought it was be nice to have a different experience but I also really loved west Maui and Lahaina. I can not for the life of me, make up my mind, but I really need to! The condo unit I was looking at in Kihei is the Maui sunset
submitted by Academic-Ad4648
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.16 20:55 redduser597 Weather this week (Kihei and Wailea)
Hi everyone! I’m visiting Maui for the first time starting tomorrow through Sunday, staying in Kihei. I was initially super bummed to see rain in the forecast because I’d love some sunny beach days.
Any insight or tips on what to expect with this kind of weather forecast?
submitted by redduser597
to MauiVisitors [link] [comments]
2023.05.15 21:10 StormedFuture Kihei sunset colors; Maui, Hawaii 🤩
2023.05.15 21:10 StormedFuture Kihei sunset colors; Maui, Hawaii 🤩